The Atlanta University Center Cross-registration
The Atlanta University Center Consortium member institutions share a long-established history of collaboration that allows students, faculty and staff to benefit from an expanded and enhanced educational environment. The Consortium has operated a program of cross-registration which provides expanded academic opportunities by allowing undergraduate students the option of enrolling in undergraduate academic courses offered at any of the AUC member colleges.
The Spring 2020 AUC Art History + Curatorial Studies courses are offered at Spelman College. Students from Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College or Spelman College interested in cross registering for courses, should consult with their major department and campus registrar.
- Students must be financially cleared to be considered for Cross-Registration;
- Students are no longer required to obtain the instructor’s signature from the host institution;
- Students will be restricted to registering only for courses published in the Cross-Registration Schedule of Courses Supplement;
- Students who do not receive approval to Cross-Register will not have access to the Learning Management System (LMS) of the host institution:
- Morehouse uses BlackBoard; Clark Atlanta University uses Canvas; Spelman uses Moodle.
Clark Atlanta University
April 29, 2020
March 30, 2020
March 26, 2020